Our dynamic multi-asset solutions are designed for investors requiring active, globally diversified and cost-efficient exposure to a wide range of asset classes. By managing the portfolio's asset allocation actively, our dynamic multi-asset solutions seek attractive opportunities to both generate returns and reduce downside risk.
LGIM Dynamic Diversified Fund
The LGIM Dynamic Diversified Fund seeks to generate returns by investing in a genuinely diversified manner – across multiple asset classes and time horizons – while focusing on proactively managing the risk.
- Macro-driven investing: a top-down, macro-driven investment approach. We believe that asset allocation is the primary driver of diversified growth fund returns
- A leading investment toolkit: LGIM’s scale provides access to a diverse range of liquid, cost-effective index building blocks, as well as active capabilities
- Risk clarity: a transparent approach, managing risk throughout the cycle to ensure clients avoid unexpected outcomes
LGIM Retirement Income Multi-Asset Fund
The Retirement Income Multi-Asset Fund is designed for investors seeking to draw an income directly from their pension fund while remaining invested for future growth potential.
- Innovative approach: manages cashflows carefully to reduce the costs of partial disinvestment while retaining long-term growth potential
- Flexibility: Investors can specify the desired amount and frequency of the retirement income they wish to draw
- Macro-driven investing: a top-down, macro-driven investment approach, that leverages LGIM’s diverse range of index building blocks and active capabilities.
Any investment involves risks, especially with regard to fluctuations in value and return. No guarantee can be given that a Fund will achieve its objective, or reach or outperform the performance of its benchmark, if any. Investments in foreign currencies involve the additional risk that the foreign currency might lose value against the investor’s reference currency. Historical performance indications and financial market scenarios are no guarantee for current or future performance. Performance indications do not consider charges levied at subscription and/or redemption.
The information on this web page does not take into account the specific or future investment objectives, financial or tax situation or particular needs of any recipient. Tax treatment of the subscription, holding and redemption of units in a Fund depends on individual circumstances and may be subject to change. Before making any investment decision, investors are recommended to assess whether this investment is suitable for them in light of their financial knowledge and experience, investment objectives and financial or tax situation and to obtain specific advice from an investment professional.
This content is produced by Legal & General Investment Management Limited. It is for the exclusive use of the recipient and is neither directed to, nor intended for distribution or use by, any person or entity who is a citizen or resident of, or located in, any locality, state, country or jurisdiction where distribution, publication, availability or use of this content would be contrary to law or regulation.
This content is provided for information purposes only and does not constitute an offer or a recommendation to buy or sell securities or financial instruments. It is not intended to be a substitute for the full documentation of the Fund.
Legal and General Assurance (Pensions Management) Limited (“PMC”) is a life insurance company and carries on the business using a linked policy. It is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority. The policy is divided into a number of sections (“the Funds”).
Legal & General Investment Management is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. It provides investment and marketing services to PMC.