Learn more about ETFs and how to invest in them
ETFs are mutual funds whose shares are traded at any time during market hours on a stock exchange. Typically regulated under the UCITS framework like other European funds, they are most commonly designed to track an index of securities.
Listing on different exchanges
Many ETFs will be listed on multiple stock exchanges. Their underlying index and exposure will be the same across the different listings, but for some investors a local listing will make the ETF more accessible.
Our products are accessible via the following Authorised Participants:
- Barclays Capital Securities Limited
- Bluefin Europe LLP
- Citigroup Global Markets Limited
- Credit Suisse Securities (Europe) Limited
- DRW Europe B.V.
- Flow Traders B.V.
- Goldman Sachs International
- HSBC Bank Plc
- Jane Street Financial Limited
- JP Morgan securities PLC
- Merrill Lynch International
- Morgan Stanley and Co. International PLC
- Optiver VOF
- Société Générale S.A.
- Susquehanna International Securities Limited
- UBS A.G.
- UniCredit Bank A.G.
See more information on our products
For more information on how to trade ETFs please contact:
Tel: +44 (0)20 3124 3645